The creators of online casinos come up with interesting special offers every day. If only to keep on your site as many visitors as possible, and for as long as possible.
The most popular deals for beginners and pros in the world of gaming are casino bonuses. The system issues them for various activities: starting with registration and ending with the number of bets won. But! In 99% of cases, the player must first fulfill the requirements for wagering the bonus at the casino. And only then take full advantage of it.
How to correctly wager bonuses at online casinos – further in the review.
Types of casino wagering bonuses
A gambler has the right to receive a welcome encouragement for: creating an account on the bookmaker’s website, depositing money on the balance, participating and completing a promotional offer, etc. The reward usually comes in the form of additional money to the account or free spins.
Types of wagering bonuses can be roughly divided into 3 categories:
- No deposit – accrued most often for the fact of registration on the bookmaker’s website.
- Deposit – directly, additional funds / free spins, depending on the amount of the deposit.
- Reload – an additional 10-100% to the deposited deposit, which regular customers of the gambling establishment can regularly receive.
Whichever of the proposed options you receive, you should remember to fulfill the requirements for wagering. Wager – the minimum number of bets that the account owner must make in order to be able to withdraw the winnings from the bonus funds.
How and where is it better to clear the bonus
Before activating the reward, the player needs to read the terms and conditions. Since the wager (the minimum number of bets for withdrawing the winnings) is the main indicator in the process of wagering the bonus, then pay attention to:
- casino deposit bonuses: max wager ≈ 35x, usage time ≈ 2-4 weeks. Therefore, it is easier to wager such rewards.
- no deposit: minimum wager ≈ 40-50x, validity period – from several hours to a week.
In addition to the wager, the creators take into account the size of the minimum bet in the rules for wagering the bonus. Only by following clear rules, you can apply for additional funds from an online institution.
The wager and the minimum bet are not all conditions. There are other nuances in wagering:
- Choose the right games. The conditions may state that wagering does not apply to blackjack, bets with live dealers, roulette. By making a bet there, you will simply lose bonus funds.
- Read the details of the wager. Often in the rules there is a note that the wagering factor is applied to the deposited and additional amounts. For example, if you added 100 to your account and received 100 in addition. Those. multiply your wager by 2.
- Pay attention to restrictions on slot machines. The casino indicates a list of slots in which you can wager using the bonus.
If the last point is missing in the requirements for wagering rewards in the casino, then you should choose slots with the maximum RTP (payout percentage). So the player will get the most out of the game!
An honorable place in the list of slots in a good RTP is occupied by the creations of the NetEnt developer – Mega Joker and Blood Sackers. The winning potential is 98-99%. In second place in terms of payout percentage is Yggdrasil’s Jokerizer with 98%. The final slot machines on this list are Golden Tour and Big Bad Wolf from Playtech and Quickspin, respectively. The RTP is 97.5% here.